Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: news from deadbeat sinatra

  1. #1
    Inactive Member deadliner's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2005
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the sound, but vocals are sort of hard to make out. Sounds very SDish for sure.

    But just a note, the video page didn't load any videos in my browser of choice, Opera, nor in Firefox. I had to use IE to see the videos.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks deadliner. I appreciate the feedback. I will try to figure that out. I take it for granted that everyone uses internet explorer. as for the vocals, its kinda hard to capture the clarity we need on a small condenser mic on my digital camera but I continue to learn and they will be getting better.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey guys, we would really appreciate it if you could stop by our website and take a look around. Im still busy completely re-doing its design and contents and am just about there. we have added a video page and I just posted a video of us playing a brand new song "pretty little face". Please give it a listen and tell us if its worth recording or not. we would like any input in that matter. I know the footage is exctremely dark, but the audio is really good and you will get the idea.

    Also, if your in town this week, we will be returning to Club London in Hollywood for a dual Deadbeat Sinatra/Dear Lover set. Last time we played there it was to a packed house...this sunday will be more of the same. Also, on Thursday night March 30th we will be in Asuza at Club Rockit again as Dear Lover so if you cant make it to Reno Divorce at the Doll Hut come and check us out. We will be hanging out the night before at Alex's Bar in Long Beach for the Reno Divorce/Smutt Pedlers show so come up and say hi.

    Steve

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •